The beginning of the lasts

5/06/2009 04:20:00 PM / /

sorry for the lack of posts the last few weeks, but I've been drowning in the exams !
the exams streak is still on going from the beginning of the third week of the semester until now..since then every week I had at least 1 exam if not more...
I've missed 2 consecutive nihongo lectures for the same reason too
. ∙ º º ∙(/ д \)∙ º º ∙ .

anyways for the main subject of this post ^_^

Finally the final countdown has started and I began counting the "lasts" yesterday,
yesterday I finished the last lab in my life as an undergraduate university student, for the records it was a Microwaves lab and the experiment was about reactive impedance and impedance matching ! "pictures are to be uploaded tomorrow"
EDIT : pictures uploaded

The Digital Communication lab just before my last one
"PSK modulation & demodulation"

The Microwaves lab



No more labs for me in J.U.S.T , I recall someone told me that when I reach this stage I'll start to feel sad and regret everyday that I didn't live the university life in....well I just feel the opposite... I'm the happiest person in the world \(^o\) (/o^)/


If everything goes as planned this semester, only 6 hours, a project and training separates me from a new hopefully better life where I don't have to under go the 3orobah bus fight every morning and afternoon

my list of lasts that need to be filled contains :
the last first exam, second exam, final exam, last homework, last presentation, last quiz, last registration, last day and finally the last 3orobah ticket

wish me luck everyone ^^
enough talking...time to study for the next exam @@

6 comments:

Comment by Qutaibah on May 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Mabrook YZN san
when u said that u remind me :(
insha2 Allah after long life I will follow u
ooh I am getting old I cant complete comme.. :P:D

Comment by YzN on May 9, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Allah ybarek feek QutQut-san , Thank you ^_^

lol, you're getting old *_* !
*points to another ojiisan*
it's only a matter of time for you or "3addet koosaye =P" and you'll be there

Comment by Biraru on May 11, 2009 at 5:30 AM

very very very sorry for the late comment.. of course I noticed the post immediately after you've posted it; but every time I want to comment I get a little busy suddenly, maybe it's a curse; or I'm just being lazy :p

you can't imagine how much I hate university labs, I hold hatred for them, they are very annoying & tiring ><

good luck for you in exams, and good luck in counting your "lasts" ^^

By the way I'm very sorry for being late in returning the DVDs, I haven't copied all of them yet ^^;

"*points to another ojiisan*".... e7em ^^;

Comment by Unknown on May 14, 2009 at 11:14 PM

lol hello 3 ojisana :D

any way Yzn san u really really don't have any small feeling of sadness!!!!!

won't u really miss any small piece of JUST!!

forget the labs and exams
but... but... 0^0

ok anyway very good luck on ur last exams in JUST ^^

Comment by Unknown on May 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM

:D ojisan*
Qutaiba ojisan
don't u need any drugs for memory yet? =D

hehe biraru ojisan mo

but i think Yzn ojisan is new ojisan
XD XD

Comment by YzN on May 16, 2009 at 2:24 PM

lol imo-chan ^^
thanks a lot

last exams on just are yet to come in the summer semester, only the labs became history this semester..

now after I think of it thoroughly, nope I wont miss anything except my friends, the under cooked potato sandwiches from the calm cottage and the joyful moments in the CSDC

Post a Comment