here and there

6/07/2009 12:48:00 PM / /

it's been a while since my last post, but it's that time of the semester when every minute has it's value "the FINALS" ...err honestly it's the time where you start to feel you have much time and nothing to do, I'll be the last one who finish the exams in the country because one of them got postponed to 18/6...

anyways here are some highlights on what I've been doing...

finally the Godfather 2 game download finished after 2 months "started :4/4/2009 | finished:2/6/2009" ...I don't know what kept me from canceling it---->I was lazy



also thanks to Barry-san I've started playing megaten, a fun and interesting online game..I've also been lucky to join an ultra cool clan named EDUN
I'm playing a gunner female character named ZooN due to some circumstances, it's really a weird feeling when I get referred to by she/her "sorry girls"






I've also attended some of my friends' seminars, all the EE department's seminars were held on the same day, so you can imagine how huge the party atmosphere was...we had a lot fun and ate a lot of chocolate, Good luck my friends and congratulations \(^o^)y

all of this fired me up to work harder on the graduation project...which is sadly still in its starting phase...we had a lot of problems and got confused...but we are trying out best to get back on the track

anyways back to studying now...

4 comments:

Comment by Biraru on June 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM

حرام عليك شهرين يا زلمة ؟
شو التنزيل 1 كيلو بالساعة ؟
:p
بالتوفيق في امتحاناتك ^^

Comment by Unknown on June 25, 2009 at 10:02 AM

WOOOOW
megaten looks AWESOME

I'm addicted to online games
so...
downloading....

Comment by Anime-Jordan on June 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Since you are addicted to Anime, then you can visit my site :
www.Anime-Jordan.com.

Comment by Biraru on July 15, 2009 at 1:07 PM

just a reminder...it's been more than a month :p

Post a Comment